Monday, October 12, 2009

Update on life #2: the move

I have been thinking on how to phrase a blog post, but I finally just decided to post from an e-mail I sent to a few people trying to explain...

Okay, so the news is... I'm moving back to Aurora, CO. With my family, that is. This probably doesn't come as too much of a surprise to you, but let me explain anyway. I came here because I believe God was telling me to. I stayed here as long as I did, even when I didn't find a nursing job, because I believe it was what God had for me, that this is where I was "supposed" to be. But through much prayer and meditation of late, I have come to the conclusion that the way for me to obey God at this stage is to return home.

I am happy about this idea, as I miss my family and friends there and may have a slightly better chance of finding a job. But I am also sad to be leaving my wonderful church and friends here. I've learned a lot here and met a lot of amazing people. It's been a great adventure!

So that's it! If all goes according to plan, two weeks from now I will be on the road with all my earthly belongings in a UHaul trailer, once again moving, but this time back home.

No comments: