Thursday, February 13, 2014

2/13/14



In the last week or so....

I been Pinning and trying new foods. Making an effort to cook more! We tried Jumbalaya, Favorite Turkey Burgers, and Orange Chicken. All were delicious!! (and pretty easy :)

ALSO,
excitement in the Buelow household...
We found a lost dog. He had tags on, so I know his name was Pongo :) The phone number on the tag was disconnected, and nobody was home at the address on the tag, though I left a note. I loved the cute chihuahua mix-- really, he looked like a fox, and made me want to sing one of my favorite songs. He seemed so scared but ended up being so sweet! I took him to the vet because he appeared to have some sort of eye infection, and he snuggled up against my foot while we were waiting (MELT!) In the end, I found his owners and reluctantly returned him. I feel kind of silly, but I still miss him so much!








We toured the Mormon Temple. It was soo busy, as the last day of Open House is Saturday and we waited until the preceeding Wednesday. We waited in line for about an hour and a half in total, but watched a video about the Temple, and then got to walk through it. It was interesting! My impressions: fascinated by the beauty and opulence, saddened for those who must prove their faithfulness to be accepted, and finally, grateful for grace! It was a neat opportunity to see it!

No comments: