Thursday, July 16, 2009



Well, big news... I have been offered my first nursing job. But actually the news isn't that big, because as I will explain, it seems it's only "kind of" a nursing job. It is seasonal (about 2 months) giving flu shots and swine flu vaccinations for a traveling immunization clinic at Wal-Marts, CVSs, and Frys. It's supposed to be very flexible, I'll get to sign up online for the clinics I want... but this also means they may be hiring a ton of people and there won't be enough hours for anyone... but if I get any hours, it will pay a lot better than Chipotle!

I had an interview this week for another part-time (but year-round, and with the possibility of becoming a full-time) position. Hoping it goes well.

Loving the Celtic Book of Daily Prayer I just got!!

Also loving lolcats... here's one of my favorites.funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Melissa got me the Celtic book of daily prayer for my b-day last year. I LOVE it!!