Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm one lucky girl


There are lots of visible evidences that God is so good to me. My family. Many dear friends. My job. The list could go on and on, but one I'm particularly grateful for is my husband.

I'm grateful for his companionship; his committed and loyal friendship; his efforts to care for me- physically, emotionally, spiritually; his character; and his sense of humor! Again the list could go on and on but one example:

This guy has been sick since Sunday. He's let me take care of him in a few little ways, (which has been an opportunity I've relished, as he does things like that for me ALL THE TIME!) And then when I got home from work Tuesday, he had flowers and chai for me to say thank you for taking care of him. He bought these because he thought I'd like them because they're purple. (They are really really deep purple, though it's hard to tell from the picture.) He was right :) but how could a girl not love such a thoughtful gesture?

I love him more now than we got married, almost 4 months ago. I love him more than I imagined possible. And it may just keep getting better:)

He knows I have blog but has never seen it, otherwise I probably couldn't talk about him like this... :)

No comments: