Thursday, September 24, 2009

turtle stories again

You may have seen this popular video. It seems so cruel to laugh at the kid, but he was asking for trouble and attention, both of which he received. And his accent is great.

Well I experienced a similar situation today. First I took Shin & Kibo outside. It was Kibo's first time outside! They loved it. Rosie loved interacting with Shin. She would stand back, and every time Shin would move she would jump, yes JUMP with surprise. She'd move closer in curiosity to sniff and then as soon as Shin would move she would jump backwards, eyebrows raised, again. It was a funny exchange watching this happen at least 25 times.

But then I took Shin inside and washed her off and she was of course unhappy. She's tried to bite me multiple times but today she succeeded. Took a nice chunk out of the end of my thumb. So I'm here to say "Shin bit me. And it really hurts."

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Sarah!! I had no idea you had a blog! How wonderful!!

Oh, and I'm very sorry about your finger. :( I love the video - too cute!