Wednesday, September 2, 2009

downs & ups

Ugh. I am disappointed this week because the schedule for Flu Shot Clinics came out, and they are all far away! The closest one is 2.5 hours from where I live. Being the eternal optimist I am, (plus, the advertising of the company was a tad misleading, too, I believe) I had thought I could work a flue shot clinic for a few hours, work at Chipotle at night, easily get at least 30 hours a week giving shots. Now I'm signed up for four clinics, the closest ones I could find. Because driving 5 hours each way is not feasible. Weak sauce.

But on a happier note.... (and it really was something happy after that disappointment)... tonight I was at an Asian market with Ephrem. He insisted they had some cake better than Sams Club sheet cake (which wasn't true, by the way). And while we were there, I found Guanabana flavored Boing! Boing is a brand of juice that Kirsten and I used to get in Cuernavaca, Mexico all the time during our stay in Summer 2006. I LOVED that stuff and haven't been able to find it since, even at the Mexican market... but there it was, on an end cap next to cooked octopus and live catfish.

This is me tonight


And me in 2006.

1 comment:

hannah k said...

Hey Sarah! I didn't know that you had a blllooooogg!!!!! Yay, you are now officially bookmarked.

This looks like fun juice! Cuuute pic of you from 2006, love your bangs there!!

Hope you are having fun in the lava cave, lols! :D

<3 Hannah (*cough* busy doing homework *cough*)