Saturday, June 6, 2009

it's late

I just got home from an interesting night of exploring a bunch of free art exhibits in Phoenix. Kind of. Actually spent half the night trying get my part of the group to meet up with the rest of the group. Silly.

But I would just like to say that I am very appreciative of the way things worked out in that... having my car stolen moved me to purchase "comprehensive" car insurance. It's pretty inexpensive given my current zip code. This also includes full glass coverage. The very next day after calling the insurance company, a rock hit my windshield on the highway and left a spot and then quickly a big crack. It was glaring and ugly, and probably not very safe. But now I have a new windshield. And I didn't have to pay anything. I just had quick conversation with the agent, and initialed when they came to my house to replace it. How nice is THAT.

Now, for something not-so-nice... I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I really am tired of it. Especially the looks of "what could possibly be wrong with you since you can't find a job?" that accompany it. But if one more person tells me, "But I thought there was a huge demand for nurses," one more time, I might have an aneurysm.

The end. Time to sleep.

No comments: