Monday, June 22, 2009

What's going on?


I love this picture, and to me it begs the caption- "What's going on?"

The puppies are all gone and settled into new homes. The other dogs are happy with the additional attention they are now receiving:) Shin and Kibo are still separated because last time I attepted a reunion, Shin took to nipping at the not-quite-healed portion of Kibo's shell again. I rationalize that if I try again once she is fully healed, the outcome may be different.

Not much is going on in my life. I am forcing myself to stay put and BE. Part of me is eager to move on to some new adventure... if it's not nursing, then maybe Grad School, or teaching English in Hong Kong, who knows? But that's the thing, I lack direction and clarity, or even sustained desire in one direction. So I'm trying not to be so impatient. And enjoy today. It's so daily.

I'm also seeking out some outlet for service. I have been waiting too long for a job to establish a schedule and location within Phoenix for me, thinking that then I would find a place to volunteer. But I do not want to wait any longer... my life is not only my job, but I do want my life to involve service. Anyway, I'm still thinking, but considering the Pregnancy Resource Center.

I've been doing a lot of reading lately. Here are some blogs I read: http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/
http://www.stoptryingharder.com/alans-blog
http://rawchristianity.wordpress.com/category/mission/
I've also started reading Morning and Evening by Charles Spurgeon, most every day I remember.

I've also joined a gym here. I've been going regularly for a few weeks now. I especially like the Body Flow class, which is some combination of Yoga/Tai Chi/Pilates. I'm surprised how much I like it, and the difference I've already noticed in my balance:)

And that, my dear readers, is what is going on:)

No comments: