Friday, December 5, 2008

i am a college grad

I finally have internet back... it was working, and then down for awhile... I thought the modem had stopped working. It took a call to tech support and a technician coming today for me to realize that the reason it wasn't working was because I had it plugged in to the power cord for my speakers. The guy came and said, "Hmm, the modem power cord doesn't look at all like this." Who knew? The speakers were working fine with the modem power cord.


The sunsets here are beautiful. Every single one. Probably because of all the pollution.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

So, why did you title this post as you did? It doesn't have much to do with the rest of what you wrote.

Sarah said...

Because I was trying to convince the reader that I wasn't stupid, even though I couldn't operate a simple apparatus:)