Saturday, May 2, 2009

yaaaa

IT IS MAY! yikes! how time flies:)

I never thought I would end up living in Chandler, Arizona working two cashier jobs almost a year after my final "regular" semester of college.... but here I am, and God is good! When I slow down enough to remember that, that he is the I AM, it doesn't matter so much that I don't know when or where or if I'll ever follow my projected career path or follow other plans I didn't even realize I had for myself. Of all the things I could have "figured out" in my life the most important is something I already know!

As for updates on life... I have started looking for CNA jobs here at hospitals and also venturing out and looking for nursing jobs in other places.... so far, no leads.

A little over a week ago I got to witness a marvelous thing in life... the birth of puppies! They came suddenly and surprisingly earlier than expected, which added to the excitement of the situation:) Here's Adam (holding a puppy) and Jessica (in the pink shirt) and Adam's brother and Jessica's sister, who came afterward to meet the little ones!



Putting my nursing internship to use... helping deliver puppies:)



how cuuuute

Last weekend I went home to celebrate Kimmie's second-to-last weekend as a Miss, that she and Eric made possible, for which I am so grateful. I had a bridal shower for her and went to the Bachelorette Party hosted by the other bridesmaids, and helped make over 200 favors! It was a busy week but very fun!



the one pic of me from the weekend, with two of Kimmie's good friends


the AMAZING cupcakes that Mom made to look like daisies! They tasted so good too:)


and then, having just come from a week of hitting over 100 every day... I woke up to snow on Monday! HOOOOORAH!

Fun for this week was playing THREE HOURS of laser tag on Tuesday night. It was a fundraiser or some sort for a group a friend at church used to be part of... but for me it was a sweet deal for five long games! whoopeee:) Other than that, lots of work, commuting, time looking at jobs online and dailyness. Phew.

No comments: